• The QA/QC Manager directs, administers, coordinates the QA/QC Plan and ensures implementation to enable the
organization to achieve its Mission.
• The QA/QC Manager is responsible to develop, implement and monitor comprehensive QA/QC program accordance with
the company’s Integrated Management System (IMS), ISO 9001, project quality requirements and clients expected
deliverables in terms of Project Quality.
• Develop, enforce and monitors comprehensive QA/QC strategy and program in line with the organization’s Mission “Buildings
on founder’s Values our Mission is to deliver our projects Safely with the highest Quality Standards on Time and with the most competitive bid price”..
• Sets the departments short/long terms objectives.
Policies and Procedures
• Q/A QC Manager, is responsible to ensure the effective implementation of company’s IMS.
• Ensure Quality policies and procedures as depicted in IMS manual and procedures are complied in all worksites and facilities of the company.
• Develop a Quality Culture throughout the organization.
• Ensure continual improvement in organizational Quality HSE performance.
• Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive QA/QC Plan as per the IMS and project requirements.
• Coordinate with all Projects Managers (PMs) to fulfill projects, clients and organization’s objectives.
• Administer, Manage, Coordinate and Control the QCM Development while ensuring the implementation of centralized QA/QC program.
• Prepare the QA/QC Plan with reference to Project Specification and contract requirements.
• Prepare the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), Method Statement and Checklist for the projects.
• Review all the construction Drawing and Scope of Work, if required raise RFI for clarification.
• Preparation of Material Submittal Log for the project and submission of material as per the program.
• Preparation of Shop Drawing Submittal Log for the project and submission of shop drawing as per the program.
• Control of all the Construction Drawing issues to site and subcontractors.
• Maintain the Submittal log for Material, shop drawings and RFI log.
• Ensure the Quality inspection and control measures for all the site activities.
• Assign QC Inspectors to coordinate with consultants for day to day inspection, approval and submission of Work Inspection
Request and maintain the log of WIR.
• Required to maintain the Deficiency log and close out all the deficiency by properly recorded corrective action request.
• Maintain the weekly / monthly Progress work, progress photographs.
• Coordinate with Project Manager / Construction Manager to ensure the Proactive Prevention to control the Nonconformance.
• Ensure that all incoming material such as Concrete / Steel / Mortar etc. are as per the approved submittal and maintain the register.
• Conduct / Training the Staff on QA/QC Procedures.
• Prepare Operation and Maintenance Manual as required by project.
• Co-ordinate with Engineering department and ensure that all as built drawings are prepare and submitted.
• Implement the approved QA/QC plan in coordination with Project / Construction Manager and assure that the project performance in line with Project specifications