in Bahrain - Bahrain
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Other Apr 17, 2018
We are looking for Spa Manager:-
Spa Managers responsible for the efficient handling of the entire recreation and spa area in order to attain customer service excellence. To oversee all aspects of the operations of beauty, health and wellness spas. Overseeing facility maintenance. In addition, Spa Managers might interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa services and personnel.
• Develop and implement recreation and Spa goals, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate sincere customer focus and true appreciation for the guest experience.
• Responsible for leading the efficient and effective recreation and Spa operations
• Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
• Develop, follow and ensure that all safety and emergency policies, procedures and practices and adhered to.
• Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
• Coordinates with House Keeping department in clearing of the recreation and spa areas and with Maintenance Department to solve any technical issues.
• Ensures the recreation and spa area is clean and free of dirt and to monitor power savings.
• Updates all the files and records, Guest Reservations, Guest letters, Guest feedbacks and other reports.
• Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
• Ensures tenants are following the set rules and regulations designed by the Management and any deviations found are immediately brought to the notice of immediate Supervisor. • Maintain client databases.
• Ensure equipment and physical facility in peak condition including cleanliness and repair.
• Ensures the following assigned tasks are implemented and adhered properly :-
• Kids Play Area - Free of dirt and litters, Sanitized properly, kids are accompanied with their parents / care takers and monitors the kids are not moving out of the safe zone.
• Indoor / Outdoor Swimming Pool - Ensures the cleanliness of the pool is adhered to the schedule made and the water is free of dirt and microbes, to have appropriate cleaning items and accessories, to keep the wash room area clean and tidy, monitors the tenant movements and ensures they follow the rules and regulations.
• Gymnasium – Ensures to have a proper cleaning schedule and the equipment maintenance is taken care on a periodical manner, ensures the equipments are sanitized frequently, keeps a track on membership and non membership movements and the billing procedures, ensures the tenants adhered to the set rules and regulations.
• Spa / Jacuzzi / Steam & Sauna - Monitors the cleanliness of the internal and external area, ensures the machine are in perfect working conditions, ensures the hygiene standards are followed and the tenants are fit enough to use the facility and they obey the rules and regulations.
• Business Center - Ensures the soft ware and hard ware available in the location is working efficiently, coordinates with IT in case of software up gradation, service requirement, monitors and controls the tenant movement by way of maintaining appropriate registers and the billing is followed based on the management guidelines.
• Cinema Hall – Ensures having a list of movies and schedule are made for cinema viewing, registers and billings are followed for personal booking of the tenant, closely coordinates with Facility Management for the upkeep and maintenance of the theater, monitors the tenants follow the rules and regulations while using the facility.
• Sports Activities – Ensures to have appropriate equipments related to the particular sports and the area is cleaned and sanitized properly, ensures the tools are defect free and tenants play wisely without causing any damage to the play area, follows proper billing procedures for members and non members.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong leadership, team, and communication skills are essential.
• Proven public speaking capabilities coupled with strong sales and marketing, and event management experience/exposure.
• Strong personal integrity with an innate desire to work in an ethical manner
• An ability to lead and motivate a team
• Great people skills, ability to get on with a wide range of different personalities
• Able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
• High standards of personal hygiene and grooming
• A good understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service
• Comprehensive knowledge of set-ups, event space and functionality
• Must have at least five (5) years of experience in Property / Facility / Hotel Management position in spa.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management or business administration.
Keyword: Spa manager, Spa, Manager, Gymnasium, Business Center, Cinema Hall, Sports Activities