To manage the site execution of the project such that it is completed within the time, cost, productivity and quality
requirements of the contract while adhering to the company’s quality and safety practices project as per directions of Project
Manager and Project Engineer. To assign and distribute efficiently the available resources, materials, subcontractors and
equipment on the project.
Major responsibilities include:
• Assists in the introduction / applying new methods of construction and machinery used to improve the construction
• Promotes a culture of logistic planning and productivity measurement.
• Promotes a culture of minimizing material wastage and enhance labor/equipment usage.
• Responsible for supervising project execution complying with all applicable Quality, Environmental, Occupational health and safety procedures.
• Responsible for generating, securing, or otherwise confirming all information needed to create, monitor and modify the progress schedule on a continuing basis
• Responsible for taking corrective and preventive measure to resolve the issues raised from HSE inspection or management
and as stipulated in company IMS policy, IMS objectives and government legal legislation.
• Responsible for performing ang managing all required activities to accomplish site works including documentation.
• Ensures construction work of assigned project is executed within target time frames agreed with the Project Engineer.
• Optimizes manpower productivity, equipment, and materials allocation and ensures no materials are wasted on assigned
part of site.
• Assigns responsibilit8ies on-site staff as per directions of Project engineer.
• Implements the safety requirements in coordination with Safety Officer.
• Supervises staff and non-staff attendance and productivity.
• Interfaces/coordinates with sub-contractors to ensure compliance of project implementation with construction schedule.
• Assists with preparation of construction schedule, manpower histogram, submittal log, drawing log and any changes
thereof, in coordination with construction staff and Planning & Cost Control Units for initial project planning.
• Coordinates with Project Engineer on preparation of all project submittals and drawings.
• Interfaces / follows up with suppliers to verify materials received.
• Issues material requisition forms in coordination with Project Engineer.
• Attends weekly meetings with Project Engineer for look-ahead plan.
• Assists in the preparation of the project close out reports.