in Bahrain - Bahrain
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Diploma
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Guards / Security Services Apr 17, 2018
We are looking for SECURITY MANAGER:-
Directly responsible for the safety & security of the entire facility against a variety of natural and man-made threats such as Fire, Theft, Bomb Threat, Terrorism, mishandling of facility, etc
• Patrols the property periodically.
• Enforces relevant rules and regulations.
• Manages trafficking.
• Identifying hazardous situations.
• To interact with Law Enforcement Officials and the Justice System wherever necessary.
• When present at the scene of any medical emergency, acts as a first responder and assesses and renders appropriate first aid and / or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, rescue breathing, Heimlich maneuver, or other life-saving technique and if necessary and prudent, requests the dispatch of additional emergency services personnel, such as paramedics.
• Carries out fire-fighting duties in an emergency as part of the Facility Fire Brigade.
• Conducts security duties, at either static posts or as a roving patrol including gate management of the property.
• To maintain a safe environment, keeping the peace, and acting on any actual or potential violations of national or local laws, as well as violation of any apartment standard of conduct.
• To ensure the safety and security of the entire facility for the normal and special events.
• To inform the Management on all other security related activities and taking direction on how to resolve these issues.
• To conduct daily briefings to the Security Guards on the technicality of the Safety & Security.
• To lead, direct, coach, train and support all security guards.
• To prepare a Safety & Security SOP Manual for immediate implementation.
• Periodical Reports Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors / Diploma in Safety & Security / Fire Fighting / First Aid, etc.
• Must have at least five (5) years of experience in a large size Property / Facility.
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office.
• Must have thorough knowledge on local governmental practices with regard to Safety & Security.
• Requires good oral and written communication skills in English, Arabic would be an added advantage.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to build and maintain a strong relationships within a diverse multi-cultural workforce at all levels.
Keyword: Security Manager, Safety & Security, security duties, Facility Fire Brigade, hazardous situations