in Bahrain - Bahrain
Experience: 2 - 6
Education:Basic - Any Graduation, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Secretary / Front Office / Personal Assistant (PA) Apr 17, 2018
JOB PURPOSE :
Responsible for the efficient handling of the front office of the entire facility – FONTANA in order to attain customer service excellence.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures proper enforcement of rules and regulations.
• Coordinates with the Safety and Security Manager on a daily basis for patrolling the property enforcement rules and regulations and car park traffic controls.
• Coordinates with the Facility Management meticulously.
• Must aware of the Safety and Security and Floor plans fully.
• Ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office department and Co-ordinate with various other departments in order to ensure personalized, prompt and flawless service to all tenants.
• Acts as a One Point Contact for all the in-house guests, in case of guest requests, complaints or any other feedback.
• Ensures the overall functioning of all line areas like Reception, Cashiering, Reservations, Telephones, Revenue Reports & Guest relation adheres to the system flow.
• Follows systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and Tenant satisfaction.
• Takes care of Staffing and Scheduling of the shift and allocation of duties for Front Desk, Bell Desk and Call Center.
• Coordinates with House Keeping department in clearing of rooms and with Maintenance Department to solve any technical issues.
• Ensures that Hotel operates at optimum revenue and occupancy by constantly monitoring the reservation systems.
• Coordinates with Sales & Marketing Office, Agents and direct clients for bringing in business.
• Ensures the Lobby area is clean and free of dirt and to monitor power savings by way of switching off unnecessary lightings / TV, etc.
• Updates all the files and records, handing Reservation, Guest letters, Guest feedbacks, preparing monthly financial reports etc.
• Closely coordinates with the Security Department in order to streamline the visitor movements, monitor the traffic in car park area and ensure the procedures related to Agents, Walk In clients, Visitor for tenants, Unapproved Vendor movements related to tenant Apartments are strictly followed without any deviation.
• Ensures tenants are following the set rules and regulations designed by the Management and any deviations found are immediately brought to the notice of immediate Supervisor.
OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED
Responsibilities include other duties as assigned, including special tasks involved in responding to an urgent work situation.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any degree preferably from Hospitality / Hotel Management
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (Amount and Type)
• Must have at least Two (2) years of experience in Property / Facility / Management in the middle level management.
(Be specific as to the amount and type of software and/or hardware knowledge required and the proficiency level of skills required, i.e., basic, intermediate, or advanced)
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office & reporting packages.
• Electronic mail and the internet.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES:
• Requires excellent command over oral and written communication skills – English.
• Arabic spoken would be an added advantage
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (if any)
May be required to work long hours during urgent work situation.
Keyword: Receptionist, Reception, Guest Relations, Front Office Operations, Front Office, Administration, Property Management