Job Purpose :
Responsible to upkeep the entire facility with neat, clean rooms that exceed tenant expectations.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must aware of the Safety & Security fully.
• Ensure that all the property will be kept in proper condition.
• Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the building.
• Ensure guest rooms assigned are maintained as per the standards.
• Ensure that all rooms in the specified floor are serviced and cleaned as per specified schedule.
• Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
• Interact with guests of the hotel in an efficient and friendly manner.
• Inform the Management about any damage or theft in the room.
• Supervise and coordinate pest control, schedules in rooms.
• Prepare requisitions for all stocks required for the floor i.e. amenities, linen, cleaning supplies and material.
• Supervise daily super cleaning and periodical cleaning of rooms. Conduct briefing for Housekeeping attendants.
• Ensure that preventative maintenance of furniture, carpeting, equipment and supplies is an on-going process.
• Ensure to inform the Management about the irregularities, carelessness, absenteeism and maintenance problems.
• Apart from the above, you would be responsible for the upkeep of the following areas:
a. All Staircases
b. Corridors of both the towers
c. Lobby Area
d. Fourth Floor Terrace
e. Rooms of the rented Apartments
• Purchase request related to House Keeping Department
• Apart from this no staff members are allowed to entertain the instruction / favour extended by Customers living in free hold apartments.
• To reinforce the rules and regulations made by the Management are strictly followed by the occupants in both the towers. Other Routine Responsibilities:
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
• Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
• Daily briefing of Housekeepers / Supervisors.
• Immediately attending to guest requests and resolving complaint.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
To ensure following -
• Analyze Gaps
• Develop Skills
• Monitoring of Performance
• Coaching & Mentoring
Ensure to follow Three (3) Main Objectives:
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures
• Develop Training